Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Tour

Welcome! Come on in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that we have some names I will add their initials to this wall flanking the art, framed out in the same turquoise as the mirror. Soon, I hope.

Photobucket

Our nursing/cuddle/reading area.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A piece of our Camden, so all my babies are in the same room. Quote from their daddy, spoken at Camden's funeral.

Photobucket

Kate's tutu bow holder I made just before their arrival. Love it. She is seriously blinged out with all her accessories, too bad her head is too small.

Photobucket

The 2nd refinish of the mirror, just the splash of color this corner needed.

Photobucket

I love this room and I like to think Kate & Max agree.

20 comments:

chad and lemae said...

so cute. Love the bow holder so unique! Perfect room for two perfect babies

The Frost Family said...

Adorable!! I love the color combination! You did an amazing job!! Hope everything is going well with you and your family!!

Kami Milliron said...

OH. MY. GOSH. So cute Heather. SO cute ! I can't wait to see / hold them in person. I just love them so much already. What amazing little miracles. And I LOVE that you have a piece of Camden there also. I bet he is there, watching over his little brother and sister. So precious : )

Andrea Gunnell said...

You did an amazing job! Good thing you took all of these pictures to show Kate and Max the adorable room they were brought home to!

Leah said...

YAY! Oh my gosh...cute room! I love it! and what sweet babes...are you just eating up all the sweetness of this special time? Can I plan a shoot for sometime this month...I would love to meet them...call me! I want to come and hold a sweetie!

Smithfamily said...

I love the room.... you did an amazing job. Good luck with those sweet babies

Kelly said...

Heather I'm amazed at you! This room could not be more perfect. What lucky little babies you have. :)

O'Loughlin Family said...

Okay. You have to tell me how you made that bow holder. I hope its easy because I totally need to copy it!

Marilyn said...

It's adorable!

Unknown said...

I love it! Their room is adorable, and the babies just add the finishing touch! Can't wait to see these babies at Thanksgiving, and even more, see you and Phil as proud parents!

Rachel Hanchett said...

It turned out so cute! I love all the bright colors! Now if I could just get mine done...

O'Loughlin Family said...

Hey Heather!
Could you give me a materials list for the tutu bow holder and I will get all the stuff.
If it is easy enough to do could you instruct me how to do it? otherwise I will need to enlist you to help me :)

Kristi said...

So, so cute! You did such an amazing job of their nursery, and it looks like they are as happy as can be! I absolutely love the little tribute to Camden, and I'm sure Max & Kate will love it too as they get older.

Brittney Blount said...

Ya their room is so cute! I love their bedding! And them of course with their dolls! So cute!

Brittney Blount said...

Oh ya... remind me next time I see you for you to explain how to make that bow holder. Kendal could use one!

Brian and Janette said...

Um...my baby turns 1 next week...wanna come do his nursery? Still not done...er, I mean even started. Okay, so maybe I'm lame...or maybe I just really believe in simplifying...okay, yeah, I'm lame! Shame, shame!

You're absolutely darling, and so are your babies--and their room too, of course.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

LOVE it!!! It's perfect for both sexes! And I LOVE the little peice of camden! Not to mention how stinkin cute the babes are!

Kim said...

Way Cute!! You did an awesome job.

Taryn and Sterling said...

so darling!! You are so talented! How do you find the time? You look awesome in that picture by the way. are you sure you just had twins?

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! You really pulled everything together so well! I love the curtains, and the canvas animal paintings! Adorable!