On a whim I decided to enter a little contest on a fun blog I read. The contest was to enter a pic about capturing your everyday with your kids. Our everyday was the NICU as it consumed the first 4 weeks of our kids life and consequently our own. I love the picture I submitted; holding Max for the first time.
Vote for Max HERE
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ivoted for you!
I think about you all of the time as I'm struggling with keeping up with my one baby. Kate and Max are so adorable...hopefully they will sleep for you too.
Vote has been cast!
i voted! your pic is the best by far! even if i did not know you i would pic it!
Heather-I missed the birth of your babies and their first 4 weeks of life. They are beautiful and my congratulations to you and Phil. I pray they grow up filled with wisdom. May Heavenly Father bless you always and forever.
Post a Comment