OH, Heather they are so precious. I love their little halloween outfits. What a great blessing to have those to in your home now healthy and they sure do look happy.
Can you believe that I didnt take any pictures of the tutu I made for my sister in law! I worked really hard on it too - but you're right, once you make one it will be easier. I need to make mine next. I'll definitely take a pic for you :) Thanks again for the directions. They were really understandable and helpful. You're awesome!
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
15 comments:
Oh...that does make for a happy Halloween! What little dolls you have.
Oh my heck! They are so dang cute!
OH MY GOSH, so cute and perfect !
Adorable! Hope you are just having so much fun (despite the hard work) having them home.... We reach the year mark in just days -- crazy!!
Too cute! I still need to come by and see you and your little brood!
oh my heck! I was wondering if you would dress them up. Sooo CUTE!!!!
Love the pictures...thanks so much for emailing them to me! Love their little outfits, and it looks like Kate can finally fit a head band! So cute!
Darling! Absolutely darling!
Oh my gosh! I do not think I have ever seen anything so cute in my life... those need to win some contest. LOVE THem!
Oh they are so cute. Look how much they have grown. I need to stop by sometime. But I will wait until, all the sickness has left our home.
OH, Heather they are so precious. I love their little halloween outfits. What a great blessing to have those to in your home now healthy and they sure do look happy.
They are sooo adorable! Cute, cute, cute pictures!
I'm dying. Those pictures are adorable!
Can you believe that I didnt take any pictures of the tutu I made for my sister in law! I worked really hard on it too - but you're right, once you make one it will be easier. I need to make mine next. I'll definitely take a pic for you :) Thanks again for the directions. They were really understandable and helpful. You're awesome!
They are so sweet! Ryan especially liked how the first pic of both of them looks like a heart shape.
Don't know if this was intended or not, but the top picture with the two of them looks like a heart!
Post a Comment