And well. I haven't felt the blogging desire lately and have nothing new to report. I am 10 weeks along and feeling relatively good. Tired for sure! I am in bed by 9pm every night and could take a nap everyday if I didn't have to work. I have no desire to really cook anything and my cooking blog has been neglected. Sorry.
Yesterday Phil and I went to Camden's grave site and set up chairs and enjoyed the sunshine and cool weather. After tidying his headstone we each read in our scriptures and reflected on our would be almost 3 year old. It is hard to imagine and slowly he is fading from my memory. I don't want it to happen but time has certainly lessened the pain and reality. I can conjure up real emotion and heartache if I want to delve into such things, but now is not the time.
All in all, it was a nice way to spend an Easter afternoon, pondering the time when we will meet again. Giving thanks for a Savior who makes such a reunion possible. I am truly grateful.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am glad you are back. What a great way to spend Easter! You two are amazing.
I can't believe you are 10 weeks already. Hooray!
Amen.
WOW you were made to carry twins! i'm so glad you are feeling well- very impressive seeing that everyone else i've ever know pregnant with twins about withered away from being so nauseous. i think about you everyday. just sooo happy for you guys!
easter was such a beautiful day! i am excited for the day you get to hold camden in your arms again. I love the knowledge and peace the gospel brings to our life!
Heather, I am so happy for you two! Im glad you are feeling ok. I have another friend that just did invitro and found out she is also having twins. There must be lots of babies up there that need to come down to good homes. Congrats!
Glad to hear you are ok...I was actually starting to worry. I feel you on the tired with absolutely no motivation to do anything, although it has gotten better for me. Hopefully it will for you too in the next few weeks.
I'm glad you're OK. Naps are great and you should take one every day. Doctors orders!
If you think you're up for it I'd love to invite you to my AZ baby shower in May. Send me your address to lorimiller04@gmail.com or leave it on my blog.
I, like you, appreciate Easter more deeply than ever. It's the reason we'll have our little peanuts again. I fear time and yet welcome it. I don't want to forget her fuzzy shoulders or the darling cheeks or the smells. But looking at you gives me strength that we can still live and still smile! I'm SO excited for your two little gifts, that's what they truly are, gifts!
Yes! Easter is more special when you have lost someone you love.
Post a Comment