Monday, January 5, 2009

Lucky 7

Happy 7!

We started out happy and young. (We still are.)


Goals were planned and systematically checked off.

School, a small apartment, and 2 houses later.

We made a little miracle together.

We became parents.



We buried our only child together.


We still like each other.

We push through challenges.

We have fun.


Here's to us & seven wonderful years.


May this year be a lucky one as we come closer to goals and desires.

Love you Babe.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

Candace said...

Gosh, I remember your 6 year anniversary post like it was....not a year ago!!

Happy #7!!

Brian and Janette said...

happy anniversary!!! "Lukky 7" has been my parents name for our family for as long as I can remember. It's been on our license plate and our cattle brand (ha ha). Wishing you your best year yet!

therealmccoy said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Many more blessed years to come.

Nate and Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! It does really seem like I was just reading your happy 6 year anniverary post. 7 sounds like it can be your "year of years" as my brother keeps calling it too.

Terina said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Christi said...

Yeah, happy 7th!!

The Price Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Seven is a lucky number....Hope all your wishes come true!

Kami Milliron said...

Happy Anniversary !

You two are just so wonderful together. I can't wait to see what life has in store for you, I bet it is going to be amazing : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marrdy said...

Happy anniversary. Seven years after I married I had a little miracle...I hope that happens for you too!

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! Here is too a lucky year!! You guys are amaazing!

Anonymous said...

you know what i just remembered, we went to your reception (philip and i). wow that was a long time ago, you should see if there are any pictures of us there. that would be a funny memory! isn't that crazy and now look at us- blogging buddies!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that last picture of you and Phil.