Thursdays mean:
Phil takes a break from his laptop and coding. For 2 whole hours.
Phil takes a break from his laptop and coding. For 2 whole hours.
We watch The Office and our new favorite, Kitchen Nightmares. Together. No laptops are invited.
We eat Mac & Cheese.
Yes, from the box.
I added broccoli. (I get home at 7:30pm, give me a break!)
I am done working for the week.
Phil resumes coding and will work into the night. Sigh.
I leave the dishes for tomorrow morning.
Did I mention I am done working for the week?
I have 2 fun shoots this weekend.
I don't mind that kind of "work".
Happy Thursday.
We eat Mac & Cheese.
Yes, from the box.
I added broccoli. (I get home at 7:30pm, give me a break!)
I am done working for the week.
Phil resumes coding and will work into the night. Sigh.
I leave the dishes for tomorrow morning.
Did I mention I am done working for the week?
I have 2 fun shoots this weekend.
I don't mind that kind of "work".
Happy Thursday.

10 comments:
We love Kitchen Nightmares! Of course, we do have a Chef in the house so it makes sense....
I love Thursdays too, no work and the Office. I couldn't ask for more.
oh don't we all have a day we love? i love monday for similar reasons dealing with husband not working.
What a fun night....I can't wait to see pics from your shoot...have fun!
I like thursdays too. It means tomorrow is friday and it means no mutuals or splits with the missionaries. Not that those things are bad but Randy and I are both home all night together!
I hear you cluckin big chicken! We T-Vo the same shows and I love knowing I only have one more work day. Don't tell anyone, but were feet snugglers too -- this could compromise tough-guy-mccoy's reputation.
I just caught up on your last few posts and I was laughing that the date from the temple was made! How crazy would that be if it actually worked out? As for the country's future, I feel the same. I spent last Sunday reading church talks on govt and pondering and thinking and becoming WAY too passionate for my own good. In fact, I think I offended a few people along the way, but in the end I know what I learned and felt during the study session. I agree though that you guys should pray and ponder over that one (med school). I'm curious (and scared at the same time) of the future, but I suppose Pres. Monson was preparing us for this with his "finding joy in the journey" talk last month.
How fun I love days like that. We are huge Office fans, we should get together sometime for dinner and the Office although I wouldn't want to invade your Thurdays with Phil. Love the pic of the feet.
I love the picture. Classic. Happy Thursday and I hope the next one comes quickly.
I have always loved thursdays! Glad that someone else shares in that, but so glad that you guys get time, even if it is only 2 hours. 2 hours, a great show, and dinner from a box can make all the difference in a week!
Post a Comment