Kevin's date was Saturday. Phil called relentlessly to get the update. You know it's a bad sign when someone is avoiding your calls. And it was. Bad news.
Kevin wasn't feeling it, so this was his first and last date with that amazing girl. We loved her and didn't know the girl from Adam. She owns her own home, has her degree, works at Intel and is in a Master's program at Thunderbird. What the heck is wrong with that boy?!
I hope she finds some amazing man, it just isn't Kevin.
We are officially off the lookout. If he wants a wife, he can find her.
In other news, I did a photo shoot Saturday and love how they turned out. The mom just called me and told me I almost had her in tears as she was looking at the sneak peak on the photo blog. That is why I love photography. I am also pursuing a part-time gig with a photography business that specializes in newborns at local hospitals, I will meet with them tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That girl sounds crazy great and that boy just sounds crazy! Those new photos are sweet. I love the kid one where they're in front of the yellow. Very cool.
Thanks Bec.
How old is Kevin? Whats his story? I have an amazing friend. Email me!
It's okay -- life as a match maker doesn't sound all that great. I think it's neat that you had the guts to go as far as you did.
Best of luck in your new adventure. You have a real talent. I am glad you are finding things to do with all your free time... ha! So in some of your other free time do you think Colin and I could set-up an appointment for some photos? I will pay up front and in cash... please don't deny our ugly mugs.
Oh my goodness! THose are fantastic. I think the best thing to ever happen to you was that you were fired from your crappy hygiene job because look what it has done for you. I was wondering what kind of camera you have as well as what is the new lens that you got. I have the Canon Rebel Xti, with the normal and telephoto lens, but I think I need something else.
Hey-I showed your latest photos to Byron the other day and we were both way impressed!! They are fantastic. I think I want our pics taken there, unless you know anymore amazing outdoor locations. I am trying to find a Friday that Byron can take off. We will let you know. Good luck with the Hospital thing!
Wow, I am bummed that Kevin didn't love the mystery girl as much as you and Phil. I was hoping for a wonderful romance.
Congrats on your photo shoot. Can't wait to see them.
beautiful photos, Heather. I can't wait to get my family's done. You are very good!
Your photos are great. I was actually thinking that since I am on my third and last kid that I should do everything I never did with my other ones. I think I am going to get little newborn pictures of the baby so if you are interested in taking them I would love to have you. Let me know where to sign up and how much you charge. I dont think I want them at the hospital though. I think my kids look funny for the first week or so. They come out smashed and swollen.
heather...those pictures are adorable! I went to school with tennille and I haven't seen her in a few years so it was fun to see her on your blog..she looks great! You do a great job!
the pictures look great!!! good luck with your part-time gig too! that would be fun...
thanks again for sunday! we had so much fun, and the girls can NOT stop talking about you guys! hahahaha
love ya
dang it! i was hoping it would have been a good date. go to the temple again and try another one....
Good luck with the new born pics. I didn't think the girl that did ours was very good, I am sure you would be way better!
Beautiful pictures Heather. You have such an amazing talent! Actually, you are rather amazing all the way around! Everyone will agree with me.
Thank you for your friendship. It means so much to me.
Post a Comment