- Plan meals for the week-Done.
Friday: Minestrone with Breadsticks (Phil won't be thrilled, not a soup fan, he can deal since I am the cook around here)
Saturday: Green Pizza from a fellow blogger
Sunday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potato Casserole & Salad
Monday: Leftovers?
Tuesday: Stuffed Bell Peppers
Wednesday: Broccoli Chicken Calzones
- Exercise: Elliptical at the gym and home workout-Done.
- Grocery shopping-Fry's & Safeway
- Finalize & Assemble YW lesson handout
- Finish cleaning house-floors & dusting
- Cook dinner
- Scriptures, Gunnell Budget Review & Long-term planning (aka Save as much as possible before med school), Vote on Props
- Bed!
10 comments:
Wow! That's an ambitious list. Good luck. :) By the way, can we come to your house for dinner. The menu looks great! Speaking of which, could you turn the "Green Pizza" into a hyperlink to the recipe, or post the link somewhere? It sounds like a much healthier option than Papa John's. Unless it's green because the crust is moldy. I'll pass on that.
Sounds busy!! That's funny about Phil not liking soup, Jake hates it too, he calls it "Girly Food". I still make it all the time though... He needs to become more girly anyway!
Hope things look up for you!
You are an organizer! I will hire you to come cook for me. It doesn't pay much... but I would give you a huge hug!
Love you Heather! Thinking of you.
I'd like to come to dinner on Tuesday! I love, love, love Stuffed Green Peppers! That's quite an list. I don't see nap included!
I here you Cluckin Mama Hen. Those "To-Do" lists are tough some weeks to accomplish. But, then on the other hand... it's you were talking about! Can I just say I love"Gunnell Budget Review"... you're too cute.
I swear that you review your budget more than anyone I know. I'm so jealous. I used to have everything itemized out and knew exactly to the penny how much we spent on everything. That all went out the window once we started dental school. The bills were too depressing that I just let Nate figure it all out. I'm personally enjoying my life of denial much more.
oh and funny thing...the other day I was thinking, I should tell Heather to post some good soup recipes because I've been craving it so much...so thanks!
Can I hire you to come make our dinners, clean my house, do my shopping and exercise for me?!?!?
I love you blog! There is always something interesting to read! You'll have to share some of your recipes with me!
Post a Comment