Saturday, September 27, 2008

How we doin'?

Well, I haven't been 100% sugar free since Wednesday I hate to admit. Thanks for the support and helpful ideas. So far today (it's only 10am!) I am good. Baby steps. I just need to stay busy and not focus on it so much. I did buy some sugar free treats and they are not up to my standards! I want flavor!

I just finished writing about 6 recipes that I will post as the week goes on, so be sure to check out http://downrightdelish.wordpress.com/ for tasty new ideas and let me know how they work for you. Do you have any suggestions for recipes? Maybe I should work on a few sugar free recipes.

I think I am going to take a blogging holiday. I have hit a writer's block, nothing interesting or exciting to say and we don't need more mindless dribble on the web from yours truly. I really wish I was here, I should go work on Phil, plant some seeds. Hasta.

10 comments:

Christi said...

You are so funny Heather, you better not take a blogging break, I love hearing from you!! Anyway, I do have some recipe ideas that I absolutely LOVE. I love looking at your site for new recipes, they are sure yummy!

Heather said...

Well, Christi, what are your recipe ideas? Any favorites or things you want to make but need a good recipe? Please share.

Katie said...

You know as soon as you say that LOTS of cool exciting things are going to happen and you'll want to share!

Kerry said...

Love reading your blog love the photo blog what camera do you have??? I had a Canon 20D it broke during a shoot last week and now we are to poor to fix or replace it. so all i have is a point and shoot and i had some fun shoots planed: ( May be after law school we will budget that in to our expenses!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Heather, you are a great writer! I just read A Revelation of Sorts and enjoyed your attention to deatil, organization and wit. Next I want to know why you're trying to avoid sugar (heaven on earth). For your teeth? Your weight? General well-being? Remember all things in moderation :o) Good luck - - Erin

Nate and Lori said...

No blog break for you! Seriously, how do you think I can handle working 6 days a week if I don't get to come home and relax to a little bit of Heather. Keep them coming! You can blog about the most mundane tasks and it still seems like fun.

Anonymous said...

You have a way of making the complexities of life seem bearable, and often fun. Don't be gone too long. I always enjoy hearing about the adventures of Heather and Phil.

Taryn and Sterling said...

Good job with the no sugar, I am so proud!

Marrdy said...

Oh Heather, I will miss you. I haven't been able to blog much lately but I also stop by and see how you are doing and enjoy a chuckle! Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelly said...

Plant some seeds? Plant some seeds? ... I'll miss your blogging during hiatus but I understand. Please visit me anyway. Your non-blogging and lack of comments on my blog might make me go inactive ... in the blogging world.