Sunday, August 17, 2008

New 'Do

Remember when my hair was this long? It's longer when it is wet and straight, I didn't realize it was so long!



Now it's not so long. I wanted a change, something new but not crazy. I know it's nothing too exciting or new for that matter, just more layers and it is anywhere from 5-6 inches shorter. I had second thoughts as I watched the scissors go snip, snip, snip and then mourned my long hair. But it is still long. And now it is healthy and I am slowly transitioning to my natural dark blonde in preparation for poor medical student wife status, husband's orders suggestion. I am also mourning that loss.

18 comments:

Christi said...

Very cute, love it, love it!!

Kim said...

Way cute! Have you checked out Kristi's blog and Nie Nie? Prayer are needed everywhere today. Just thought that I would let you know just in case.

Anonymous said...

Are you sad and happy at the same time? I feel your pain in cutting... I don't want to do it, but then I do. OH!!!
It's very nice, and not too far different from before.

Nate and Lori said...

It looks adorable! I have started to phase my hair back to dark as well because its just so expensive. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.

The Merrill's said...

Your hair looks good. Try phasing back to normal when you have a bunch of grey. At least your blonde will hide it better. I finally had to give in and do it myself. I could fit that into my budget.

Marisa said...

So cute! I like the dark color :)

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How could you?????? :)

I looks very cute. You know you'd never get me to do it, so Im glad you found someone who would.

Marrdy said...

I loved your beautiful long curly hair but you still look fabulous in this new do!!

The Price Family said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! Love it, looks great on you!

O'Loughlin Family said...

It looks cute! I think every girl understands the need for a change now and again....

Chad and I just started a new endevour for Autism on our blog... check it out. We're asking any and all people we know to post something about it on their blogs so we can get the word out.

Heather K said...

I like it! Is your hair naturally wavy? It is my favorite length. Still long but manageable and healthy!

Brian and Janette said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! LOVE THE COLOR, THE LENGTH AND THE LAYERS...GOOD CHOICE!

Dents said...

looks good to me, i have always been a low maintenance hair girl, just throw it back in a nasty ponytail :0 By the way congrats on the interviews, have more faith in yourselves. Phil has experiences that people coming straight from high school to college don't have. Remember personality too, go in with jazz hands and spirit fingers-a-waggin :)

Ryan and LeDawn said...

awww! You are so pretty! I LOVE the new do! Very cute!

Fowler Farm said...

Gosh Heather! You are gorgeous not matter what the hairdo! I like the swoop bangs too.

Renee said...

I love your new hair haircut!!! It can always grow out!!!

Cortney said...

Very cute...I think you could get away with any hairstyle. I feel your pain...we can wallow in our poorness and be frugal together!

Anonymous said...

Hot Stuff!!!! I'm jealous of the long hair even though it's chopped off it's still longer than I could ever get!