Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can I have one?


It was my pleasure and delight to take newborn pics of my friend's newest addition. She was so sweet and I could just eat her up!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my I am so excited for you to take mine. I can't believe it is only about 2 weeks or so away. Love her lips I could just kiss them.

Marisa said...

Those are great Heather... can I get you to do mine?

Verna said...

On a slightly different topic, did you have professional pics taken of Camden? if so, what kind of ideas can you give us for our grandson who will have a very short life on this earth.

Krystal said...

You are getting so good Heather!! I am so excited for you!
What a cute baby by the way.

Marrdy said...

Beautful pictures and what a sweet baby!

Loree said...

so cute heather! she is adorable!
you have a hidden talent! you should share with me :)

Cortney said...

You take pictures??? How did I not know this!!! Oohhh...I want, I want! You will get one and even two, or three, or more of those sweet little angels! I predict it happening soon...like maybe after Phil gets accepted...that would be perfect timing! Thinking of you and hope you're doing well!