Once again...making me look bad. I've got a fridge full of peaches and wouldn't even know where to start. I was thinking peach cobbler. Got a good recipes?
It was a lot of work but it was a lot of fun too! Thanks for coming over and doing it with me! It looks like you were quite motivated and already finished your jelly too. I better get cracking before all my peaches go bad. I'm sure it's really good!
You are amamzing! I've always wanted to can peaches. What do I need to get to do that? Please tell me a steam canner because I just got one for Mother's Day. And does sprouts still have cheap peaches?
Thanks for putting all us non-superhumans to shame like usual! Canning is the type of thing I say I'll do when I'm at home full time, but you prove that's no excuse! Haha, they do look yummy!
Yup it sure is worth the sticky mess...it almost like having fresh peaches in the winter! I really need to do more this year too....only have 5 jars left....we'll see...(-:
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
13 comments:
What a cute Mastercard Post! Im glad you got to can those peaches. Mmmm good. Im impressed by all of your canning skillz.
Yum! I can't wait to get the Utah peaches and make homemade ice cream. It is so good!!!
That is a ton of work. I know those peaches didn't cut themselves up! I am jealous of your self motivation!
Once again...making me look bad. I've got a fridge full of peaches and wouldn't even know where to start. I was thinking peach cobbler. Got a good recipes?
Yummy.....I'm to scared to can I stick to making easy freezer jam.
It was a lot of work but it was a lot of fun too! Thanks for coming over and doing it with me! It looks like you were quite motivated and already finished your jelly too. I better get cracking before all my peaches go bad. I'm sure it's really good!
wow, so talented!!! i have never canned a thing! maybe one day, it looks delicious. thanks for sharing, you inspire me :)
You are amamzing! I've always wanted to can peaches. What do I need to get to do that? Please tell me a steam canner because I just got one for Mother's Day. And does sprouts still have cheap peaches?
WOW! You are brave! I would NEVER even bother to attempt it! It looks yummy! :)
Thanks for putting all us non-superhumans to shame like usual! Canning is the type of thing I say I'll do when I'm at home full time, but you prove that's no excuse! Haha, they do look yummy!
You are truly a Domestic Godess. Yum, peaches in the late summer and fall. There is nothing better.
Yup it sure is worth the sticky mess...it almost like having fresh peaches in the winter! I really need to do more this year too....only have 5 jars left....we'll see...(-:
Wow...I need to do that! Maybe that will be our next date together, lol.
Post a Comment