SURPRISE!!!!!
My dear sneaky husband planned a great surprise party and with the help of family and friends we had a wonderful evening. I was "welcomed" home with 8 cans of silly string, some of you had a great aim!
Phil found this awesome Happy Birthday hat that I had, no got to wear throughout the evening.
We had deliciously decadent chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.
And for the viewing pleasure of the attendees I was to take out my frustrations on an unsuspecting Superman PiƱata. With my poor, weak aluminum broom handle, that unfortunately did not survive.
For the record, Superman lived up to his name. He was super strong and resisted the forces my arms were giving him. He tried to escape the noose several times and lost his head in the process. After my broom handle gave up the ghost I told Phil to grab the bat from the garage and then instead of passing it to me, he proceeded to beat the living daylights out of Clark Kent. And candy spewed forth across the yard, smacking our guests and launching into the cul-de-sac.
With the carnage and brutality and humiliation over we headed indoors for some games. After our kind and supportive guests left a family fight broke out. It was not pretty.

Thankfully silly string is really fun to clean up.







24 comments:
What fun Heather! You are sooooo dang cute! I hope you had a fun birthday. That was nice of Phil to plan a party, good times.
Happy Birthday Heather! That looks like a blast! Way to go Phil on keeping the surprise :)
What a great birthday. You'll have to tell me about Caffe Boa. I've never heard of it. Where is it?
It was a lot of fun being part of your birthday surprise. I hope you really enjoyed yourself and cleaning up the mess. Sorry I wasn't much help with that, but making it was a lot of fun!!!
Well Happy Late Birthday!! Looks like you had a really good time. Brownie points for Phil for planning and throwing a party!
Happy big 2-5! It's all downhill from here...haha! Looks like a fabulous bday. BTW, you're looking quite svelt!
Happy quarter century!! I am still laughing at poor Superman and your poor broom handle!! It was way too funny! Maybe next time I will tell Byron that just because there was a 5 lb. bag of candy there NOT all of it NEEDS to go inside. I think it was a little too heavy:)
Looks like so much fun! Don't you feel so old now? I do, even though we still are young! It was fun hanging out today, you are such a fun, awesome girl!! Can't wait to do it again!!
I can't beleive he did silly string INSIDE!!! I bet you had a real party later cleaning it up!
How sweet of him to do that! I am super scared to turn 25! I don't know why, but it's a scary age for me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have a present to give to you in UTAH... your samsonite bag!!!!
That looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you had a good time. Happy birthday!!!
(Call me if you want to get together to can something!)
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had some great fun...and hopefully Phil helped you clean up all that silly string. What a wild and crazy family.
Sounds like a perfect way to spend your birthday, best wishes and God's richest blessings for your 25th year!
looks like a TON of fun!!! happy bday!
What a good husband. Mine forgets to even tell me Happy B-day
Oh....I didn't know! Thanks for coming by last night...I hope it wasn't too overwhelming.....you'll do great! And happy belated birthday! I hope it was super!! And what a sweetie.....you husband seems awesome!
Happy Birthday Heather!! Looks like you had a fun birthday!
Happy birthday, 25 never looked better! Glad you had such a lovely day.
Looks like fun. Hope you had a great one...but from the looks and sounds of thing...it sure seems like you did! 25...you're in your prime...enjoy every moment!
Happy late birthday! I'm right behind you...I'll be 25 in Sept. I'm glad you had such a fun day.
How FUN! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your birthday. It looks like a blast.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your husband is awesome to throw you such a fun surprise party. It looks like you had a great time.
Happy happy birthday! I can't believe you're still so young, you're so much mature than I am. What a cute husband you have, hat and all! You look great by the way!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a ton of fun! What a sweet husband you have to plan it for you!
Post a Comment