So, we now are applying to a total of 13 schools; 8 D.O. and 5 M.D.
Scattered across the United States we are now hopeful in:
- Arizona-Tucson (M.D.) & Glendale (D.O.)
- California-Loma Linda (M.D.) & Vallejo (D.O.)
- Wisconsin (M.D.)
- Ohio (M.D.)
- Illinois-Chicago (M.D.) (D.O.)
- Nebraska (M.D.)
- Georgia (D.O.)
- Pennsylvania (D.O.)
- Nevada (D.O.)
- Florida (D.O.)
13 comments:
HEATHER... I FOUND YOUR BAG! I'll bring it to Utah in two weeks. So, when do you find out about schools?
No Maryland? What a shame! We'll keep our fingers crossed!
I am sure he will get in. If he has made it this far someone will take him! It stinks being in suspense and not knowing your future. Good luck!
Good Luck!! That is an exciting adventure!
I don't see the University of Utah Medical Center on this list!! I am bummed, won't Phil consider the ramblings of a stalker and try the U? It's beautiful here too.
I think that is a good idea. Greg only applied to 3 schools, all in California...what were we thinking? We were sweating bullet waiting to hear back.
I am glad you like my header. It is a shame that such a beautiful beach is off limits to the Cullens.
Well I am going to pull for California, so that we will be able to come visit you over there. I love California!
Either way, good luck and we are praying for ya!
Marrdy-
We were going to apply to UofU but they have steep requirements and one Phil does not have which is at least 32 hours of patient contact. He will in the future, come September-October but by then they will have looked at his application and tossed it I am sure. There is no way of saying that we will have future contact unfortunately. We actually would really like Utah, my mom lives there, so on and so forth. Sigh, if only!
Good luck! I hope you get in!
What a fun/stressful time. Good luck!
Good luck with all of it. I am secretly pushing for Georgia.
I am glad you decided to try MD schools also. I'm sure you'll get in somewhere, I'll just be praying it's not too far away!
One word comes to mind after reading this post......YUCKY! Ugh...makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I mean....not to sound all pessimistic about it, because we certainly know that it will happen when & where it's meant to be...but that doesn't make the GETTING THERE process any less....YUCKY. Yep, yucky.
Really though, GOOD LUCK!!!!! :)
Post a Comment