Last night I did ZOOM! Whitening on Phil. He did great and the results are spectacular! 6 shades in an hour! We are both pleased with the outcome and I of course highly recommend this procedure to anyone looking for fast results and if you know you will not wear bleaching trays for 2 weeks. Phil, for example, has had trays for 4 years and won't whiten because he is lazy and a boy. Me, on the other hand...well, I whiten at least every 2-3 months to boost my pearls.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I would love that procedure! Thanks for the good info Heather, I will call Monday. Phil is such a good sport, there is no way Mark would have let me take a picture of his teeth :)
It is procedure in our office to take Before & After shots, so I guess I was just in Clinician mode.
Nice! I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting professional whitening done when Jonathan is in dental school!
Right now I'm doing the Crest Whitestrips Supreme and I'm getting pretty good results. I was doing the regular 2 a day thing...but my teeth got SUPER sensitive, so now I'm down to once a day.
Candace, I totally have to break up my whitening too, I go every other day or else I can hardly breathe and my lower teeth are screaming. Not to deter all those who want to whiten :)
Wow! They look great. I should get that done sometime.
Look Great! I would love that done. They look wonderful
They look fabulous. Nate and I have been talking about that lately -- does it make your teeth as sensitive as the trays do because Nate had to stop the trays b/c his teeth were so sensitive doing it every day.
Awesome results! I need to get mine done. I too am very lazy which is just not good when people are starting at your teeth and asking you if the whiteing "really works".
How do these kinds of things affect people with uneven tooth coloring from fluoride stains etc?
Mandi-Phil got sensitive just a few times during the procedure, they were like little zingers nt constant. Then when we were done his lower teeth were sensitive. It lasted throughout the night but is easily managed with Ibuprofen, Phil just wouldn't take any because he is stubborn. If you are worried he won't follow through then do the ZOOM! and he won't have any complaints until the end. Many of my patients don't have any problems at all, or with the results they get they would do it again despite the minor discomfort.
K.C.-Whitening won't eliminate your stains since they are built in to your tooth due to too much fluoride when the teeth were developing. Depending on your individual situation, how much stain, the severity, etc it could help even out the color-if it is mainly white splotchy stain, if it is brownish yellow then whitening wouldn't be very effective and you should look into more permanence with veneers.
Wow! That was some long dental advice!
Nice! I want that done!
My fluoride stains are varying shades of white. I've done crest white strips, but they KILLED my teeth. And whitening only makes me whitest parts whiter and the less white parts whiter, too but not as white...
Post a Comment