Mine was full of work. I worked a full day as I usally do on Thursdays, Phil had 2 interviews (doing a little happy dance) and after work I met with some Young Women to put together invites for our New Beginnings. Not very exciting.
Phil did get me these lovely roses and 2 gift certificates for a pedi. I got Camden those lovely carnations, which we will hand deliver and tend to his grave site when the weather is friendlier. And the red book is our new love tradition. Instead of exchanging cards on love-y holidays we will each write our personal notes in our book and will have it to look back on and for our future posterity. I am excited to start this and look forward to reading back on days past. Bonus because now we don't have to remember to buy a card!
11 comments:
How fun! Those are pretty flowers. Ben lucked out this year. The smell of roses make me sick.
Those roses are beautiful! I also like the red book. That's a fun idea!
I LOVE the idea of the "love letter" book! Very fun!
How did Phil's interviews go? Love the flowers. Hopefully you will get to put them on Camden's grave site soon.
Yay for interviews!!! I think I will steal your idea of the red book because that way you can save all of those sweet words in one place!
The red book idea sounds great - maybe I'll have to go buy one. Then, when I'm angry at him, I can go back and read all the sweet things and get over my pettiness! Thanks for the idea.
Oh, and I'd been meaning to tell you my mom's in your ward, but it just slipped my mind. She's great.
Hey thanks for looking up the elephants name Heather... I don't think I have every paid attention to it on the show..I just know he is cute.
The word verification on my blog is because I kept getting strange comments about spyware and stuff. It said on blogger that the word verification thing cuts out spam comments so I thought I'd try that before going private.
Krystal Adams - I think she's in my book club. Did she just have twins about a year ago with complications or something (they're really tiny)? Very cute girl.
And I was just about to announce Amy's food blog because I thought you'd like it - she has some great recipes and we have some awesome favorites.
What a great idea that book is... I just love it!! I hope Phil's interviews went well!
Love the notebook idea instead of cards. Our valentine's day was good. We went to a nice steak house. It was a real treat. We left Layne with a sitter for the first time. When we returned from dinner at 7:45 Olivia and Layne were bawling their eyes out, and our sweet little 12 yr old sitter was looking very overwhelmed...
Post a Comment