Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Phil's List

Phil reads the Wall Street Journal every morning. Upon such a morning he came across the most interesting article that helped him finalize his Christmas Wish List. I rather think this should be on every man's list.

Click image for more in depth analysis. It is required to appreciate the full extent of the article.


(He especially loved the jeans and smokin' hot boots.)

What's on your Wish list?

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Mark used to tease me for wanting nice bags, especially for wanting the Luis Vuitton bag I "need." But now, wouldnt you know, he "needs" a Coach wallet. He would also like this article, I bet he would even go for the $8000 briefcase!

Kristi said...

Haha, I'd like to see Phil the metrosexual all decked out! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, I thought I had expensive taste! Blame our mother, ha!

Kelly said...

My wish list, you ask? Cashmere sweater & a pedicure. I'd be happy with just that. We'll see if either surface since I haven't asked for them. :o/

Krystal said...

Wow Phil-I never knew you had such expensive taste! Hee Hee. If only I had eight grand to spend on cuff links! How funny.

Personally I like my man to be just a tad bit more manly than to wear fluffy boots:)

Mandi said...

Wow, that's some skinny legs/thighs for those jeans! It's pathetic that his legs are skinnier by far than mine! And the boots - I'd have to say they're lacking masculinity -- heck the whole ensemble is lacking masculinity! That's hilarious. None of that for my boy, he'd rather have a new gun or reloading machine for his guns.

Heather said...

Hopefully you all know that we are clearly joking! Some of these comments lead me to believe otherwise, if you need further proof of Phil's masculinity please see the chainsaw post!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i knew that you totally were kidding! how funny that men are going so "femmie" now- gross-

Andrea Gunnell said...

Heather that is so funny! I can't stop laughing at those boots. I can just see Phil walking around in them now...if only they weren't so expensive! Thanks for a great laugh!