Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

We are HOME! Words cannot express the joy we felt as we wearily climbed out of our cramped little car that carried us safely back home after 10 hours of black asphalt. We had such a great time in Utah with my family. Here are just a few pics to illustrate:


Mom's pretty tree with the booty.

My sister Vanessa & Jeremy

Mom & Jack

Mom and Ness

Need no introduction

There was sooooo much snow! It was so cold but it was fun. My sister has 2 huge dogs that love to play in the snow and chase a softball. Phil had fun throwing it around for them. I had fun shivering in my jacket snapping pictures of the snowy fun but never partaking. Who else would document our travels for posterity? And you, of course.

Next post will document our gastronomical vacation, specifically Christmas Eve Dinner! Oh boy!

5 comments:

Goodmangang said...

I was great to see your family. It has been so long. Your mom looks great. I bet you are glad to be home. We need to all get together some time. On of your cousins is in my sisters ward.

Kim said...

Wow! Vanessa is getting older. Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all of the yummy food. Sometimes that is the best part.

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh Vanessa is so grown up! She is supposed to be like 5 still. I am glad you guys made it back safe...now lets get together. One of us needs to call Cassie.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

aaaawww... you and Phil are so cute! We miss everyone so bad so I was excited to find out you had a blog! BTW, I was reading your post about Q-Tips and I too have never mastered the art of putting mascgaraon and use a billion Q-Tips! I don't know what I would do with out them! :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

hey you guys look like you had fun! it stinks that Christmas is over!:( ya ill see you at bunco!!!