Monday, November 19, 2007

Manly Man


P: I need a chainsaw to cut all this wood up.
H: Can't you just borrow one?
P: No. I need one.
H: Just to cut up this pile of wood and then...
P: I need tools, I don't have any. I don't even own a drill.
H: Right, so go buy a drill. Honestly, how often will you use a chainsaw?

He bought one. Because he needed it, remember? But I understand. I need things all the time. More clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. Hey, everyone has needs.

13 comments:

Kim said...

We had the same thing happen here. Yup we are a chain saw family also. Just remember how much he spent so that when you want to shop you can spend then same or more. More is the way I like to go.

Kim said...

Tonight was a BLAST! We need to do this atleast every other month. I hope my face never got to red and one day I will have to have you tell me more about myself.

Anonymous said...

where did all that wood come from?

Marisa said...

Heather, Mark is the same way... except he was WAY too many tools, and loves to buy more. He ALWAYS needs them :)

Kelly said...

ha! needs are so subjective, aren't they? Ü

Krystal said...

Byron is the same way...except I want him to buy them most of the time. I know if he has tools then he has no excuse not to make things for me. I really am a slave driver:)

Goodmangang said...

Sounds like Jade and his tools. Plus all of his needs for Hunting. You think after so many years he would have everything. HA-HA

Christi said...

Ha ha, this is so funny! But he's probably saying the same thing about you when you say you NEED to buy some shoes! (At least my husband does!)

Nate and Lori said...

Let him buy a drill...just like Krystal said...I encourage the purchase of power tools because I know that I will get something good out of it. We haven't ventured into the world of chain saws yet though.

Heidi Ann said...

He wants to feel power, what a guy!

Mandi said...

Love the need for a chainsaw - I'm sure it will come in handy again someday. And where did all that wood come from in the first place?

Maren said...

oh that is totally scott! not too bad anymore but man, he NEEDS every tool too. and then half of them sit in the garage and gather dust! well, i guess so do half of my shoes. : )

Heather said...

The wood is from an orchard that we were going to use for our YW fundraiser; we cancelled that and now have tons of wood in our side yard.