1) I'm completely jealous of the fire pit 2) The hot chocolate looks so frothy and yummy. 3) You guys are so good to have FHE...we need to get on the ball.
Happily married and navigating life with a husband in medical school. Mom to 4 littles ages 5 and under. Teeth enthusiast. Photographically obsessed. Loving my crazy life.
9 comments:
Wow! Way to go Phil with the flames!! We made hot chocolate too...we should have got together.
What a great FHE idea, especially for winter... that sounds so nice right now :)
how fun. i want one of those pits..tell phil. : )
THAT LOOKS A WHOLE LOT FUNNER THEN WHAT WE DID....WHICH WAS....NOTHING!!!! HA! MMMM, THAT HOT CHOCOLATE LOOKS MIGHTY TASTY!!!
Yum! I want some HA-Ha
1) I'm completely jealous of the fire pit 2) The hot chocolate looks so frothy and yummy. 3) You guys are so good to have FHE...we need to get on the ball.
What a romantic FHE -- there's nothing better than a fire and frothy hot chocolate!
When are we coming over to make smores! Is Phil for hire?
Nice masonry! That hot chocolate looks delicious by the way
Post a Comment