Friday, November 9, 2007

I Wish...

I want to have beautiful children with my sweet handsome husband, and then raise my kids in the Gospel and see each of them in the temple. Just imagine having your entire family in one sacred place. Heaven on Earth!

I wish I were pregnant and could be so easily and quickly, whenever I choose.

Don't you wish you could wake up naturally? No annoying alarm rudely interrupting your sweet slumber-beep, beep, beep! And nowhere pressing to be, like work~

I wish we were in medical school and actively working towards our goal of MD and I was home with my babies, cooking & baking with a fabulously clean house where I have time to exercise my rockin' bod, read for pleasure, entertain, craft, shop... (yeah, right! this is a wish list remember?)

I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and not see the consequences jiggling back at me, setting up permanent residence on each thigh and cheek.

I wish I have finished my Bachelor's degree so I had more options other than clinical hygiene. I can see myself teaching rather than just performing "cleanings" the rest of my days. This will become a reality, after Phil is finished schooling. Someday.

I wish I was better at keeping personal commitments. Important ones like taking care of my body by exercising regularly and thinking positively about my curvy physique.

I have others, but what do you wish?

9 comments:

Dents said...

I wish I was as good at blogging as you are.
I wish I wasn't morbidly obese. I wish Greg didn't have horrendous student loans. I wish we were out of the Army. I wish we had a house to call our own. My wishes seem kind of selfish so I will wish for world peace while I am at it.

The Price Family said...

Heather,

It will all come, I promise! You are such a beautiful, beautiful person with so much talent and goodness in you. You will be blessed for all your good work. Someday you will look back at your wish list and realize, it all happened! Love ya!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love your first want. It is definitely something that would be amazing.

Nate and Lori said...

Amen to all of that! Except the Bachelor's Degree. I don't really mind doing clinicaly hygiene, but I really just wish I was a stay at home mom. You gotta have kids to justify that though.

I wish my house didn't look like a complete dump!

Krystal said...

Sometimes I wish I had my Bachelors degree too. But I am way too lazy to go back and get it. I am fine with clinical hygiene...most of the time.
I wish I loved to cook (like you) and wish I didn't think of it as the worst chore in the whole world.

Dents said...

By the way, I am looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving as well. I barely remember meeting you, I think it was 4 years ago! It will be fun to become better aquainted. I think that is part of the miracle of the blog...you get to know people better without all the akward pauses :)

Christi said...

About the waking up naturally, I do that and I HATE it! Well, I guess it's more like I wake up because I have to pee (No, I'm not pregnant, it just hasn't gone away since I had my daughter) I do wish I had a clean house and that it wouldn't take me all day to clean it and I would do a great job!!

brook said...

Hi Heather- I LOVE your blog! I wish I was as good at blogging as you are! :-) Are you guys free this weekend?

Marisa said...

What a great list!! It sounds like mine :) You are so pretty, so i would stop worrying.. today I especially like your wish list of no alarm and no work!