I have nothing funny, new or exciting to post. Nothing! Plus Phil gets rather anxious when I spend time bloggin' when we have togetherness to do. I worked all day, he studied and now we are starvin' marvin's and who is going to feed us? Oh, I guess that'd be me. What's for dinner at your place and what do you do when there is nothing new?
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
We had white chili for dinner and when there is nothing new i try to think of things. I hate when I am like this. Don't worry you are not the only one because I just realized that I am here also. We will just have to be boring together sometime.
We have cream cheese chicken enchiladas... my favorite! Also, if you want something to write about, I will go head and tag you! Check out my blog for details.
thats how i feel too. i had so much going on the last 2 weeks to blog about but now i am just blah....
You will have to forgive me for not commenting for some time now. I just caught up on the last 5 posts you have and you are awesome, funny, classy, disgusting, and talented! Dang, you are good at this stuff. Well, I don't know what we are having for dinner either. When that happens, it's usally pancakes! Good luck.
Heather, I tagged you on my last post. That'll give you something to blog about. As for food, tonight we're having corn chowder (chowder for the Crowders) and last night we had cheese and spinach stuffed manacotti. mmmm!
I have to be honest that when I just don't know what to make for dinner and I have had a long day I give in and go out to eat. I have been good lately and actually planning out what to eat so I don't have to do this. Tonight we are having salmon!
I am the worst at cooking after a long day of work...but have decided to turn over a new leaf and actually be a "wife." My new favorite dish...that we actually had today is called "Frickin Chicken." It only takes about 2 mins of prep in the morning...throw it in the crock pot for 8 hours...and you come home to yummy dinner.
And I always love how creative your blog posts are, so I'm sure you will think of something!
Hi Heather!!!! I read your post on Allisons blog, and that got me thinking... I should post something. Im sure you've already given up on pressuring me to post post post! So... I'll do it. Soon. :)
Post a Comment