Phil went fishing. Again. I am home, alone. Again. So what's a girl to do? Well, I don't know about you, but I have this nasty habit called spending. As in money.
Hooked up with my cousins and Aunt for a delightful evening of spendy shopping. But this time I was good. Or rather nothing lured out the plastic I hold dear to my heart. (Which I pay off every month, in case you were wondering, or really concerned I was wallowing in my self-induced inpoverishment from my addiction to spendy shopping trips. Not so.)
Good deal of the Day? This peachy keen, totally cute bookend letter. I love it. And Phil better too! Or at least deem it worthy of the green we (we're in this together) spent. What do you think? And what honorable place shall it rest?
(And mine is Black Crackle, my trusty blogging side kick camera is again documenting the mad skillz of my husband as he casts at the Black River, so this stock photo will have to do.)

8 comments:
Cute! you are lucky that your last name starts with a G. Mine is M and I can never find monogram letters anywhere. I'm a big spender too. It's dangerous to have days off becuase I'm not making anything and I'm also spending a lot. Good thing we are hygienists or else my husband would throw me on the street.
It was so good to see you last night! You look beautiful! I'm glad you love your book-end letter!!
I love the bookend. Where did you find it and how much was it? Did they have any "A"s
You, Kim, and I seriously need to go shopping together because you really find the cutest things. I just don't have the eye for it.
The bookend was from She's Got It All, it was $23 plus tax and they charged me for using a credit card so around $28 final. On their website they charge $40! Crazy, and I found it online for about $25 elsewhere, just google it.
it's really so cute! I will visit that site and shop around.
oooh i love letters! i hav ea little C from target on a shelf, overlapping a wedding pic, in my living room. i love the crackle though!! good find. as for placement, i have no suggestions. somewhere it feels at home.
You always find the cutest things! Did Phil like it?
so so cute! SGIA has some cute things but they seem to be getting more and more expensive! im a do it my self kind of a girl.
Post a Comment