I highly recommend Glide Deep Clean floss, I prefer to use this on my patients and it is the only floss I will use. While we are on the subject, I recommend DAILY flossing. If you don't, you should. Try this, been a few days since you last flossed? Go floss right now, then smell it. Nasty, right? Right. That is what is living in your mouth. Go. Floss.
I recommend making your family Christmas gifts at Enrichment night. And making new friends in the process. Make one of these to start new family traditions. And if I get your name this year for Christmas, just pretend you are surprised. Or forget.
I recommend eating at Costa Vida, Sweet Pork Salad anyone? With good company of course! I recommend getting together with cousins regularly to dish and catch up. You may want to get there before the lunch and dinner rush hour, cuz that place gets hoppin'!
I recommend watching this, every Thursday night with my honey and listening to his infectious laugh. But get your own honey, mine is taken. And then buying the Seasons to view at your leisure, all commercial-free.
I recommend updating your blog regularly, (note to self) at least weekly people! And for all you lurkers, I recommend leaving a comment so I know you care! Come on, I know you're there! If you don't, that's okay and I still love you.
What do YOU recommend?

9 comments:
Heather I love it! I recommend getting together with certian cousing, watching Clean Slate late at night during a slumber party, and laughing your heads off! Stall!!!
I recommend that you tell me what to watch on Thrursday nights with your honey (my brother)... The Office?
I recommend "not flossing" because it saves time... are you grossed out yet?
I recommend sleeping in your birthday suit... quite nice!
... Oh C'MON you sick-o's
I'm totally kidding.
Too cute!! You are too funny Heather! I'm glad you will be at that boutique, I am SOOOO excited for it. Wow, we don't live very far from each other, I live on Power/Ray so not TOO far from you.
I already do many of your recommendations :)! Great minds think alike. I might even have to come up with my own recommendation post.
Ooh me, me! I recommend knowing how to spell said word because I don't know how. Wait, did I do it right?!
I recommend drinking the amount of water equalivant to your body weight divided by two... in ounces.
I recommend Steve & Barry's ... unfortunately at Desert Sky mall where there is NO not-used parking on a Saturday and I'm the minority.
And I recommend reading your blog. Because I love it!
I recommend eating chocolate ATLEAST once a day...
I recommend telling my husband I love him despite the fact that he has pissed me off!
I recommend hiking the grand canyon, not just going and looking over the edge...but down right HIKING down to the bottom
I recommend making a list when going to the grocery store...it saves ME money!
there, that's my two cents!
(btw...loved the blog!)
You are way too much fun! Loved this post. I think I'm going to copy you. :)
I still don't really understand why flossing is important...can't the hygienist just clean that bacteria out when I get my teeth cleaned? :)
FINE! You're right about the floss. Ew. Things growing in my mouth?! Bushing alone just isn't enough, huh?
Post a Comment