4 jobs I have held
1. R & R Pizza-first a-mazing job ever
2. Mervyn's-fastest checker there, even now when I get things off the rack I must put them back properly. Also learned how to fold jeans.
3. Dr. Kindt, DDS-1st exposure to the dental world
4. Dr. Chad Whiting & Dr. Derrick Dickerson-currently
4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. The Incredibles
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. Disney movies
4 places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. St. David, AZ
3. Orem, Utah
4. Mesa, AZ
4 TV shows I enjoy
1. The Office
2. anything on Food Network
3. What not to Wear
4. Cash Cab
4 places I have vacationed
1. Ensenada Cruise
2. Berlin, Germany
3. Rome, Italy
4. needing a vacation now!
4 of my favorite dishes
1. Salads
2. Smoothies
3. Pasta anything
4. Any well prepared and tasty dish
4 websites I visit often
1. hotmail.com
2. Blogs
3. Amazon.com
4. various retailers
4 places I would rather be
1. In the shower washing of the nasties from work today
2. Somewhere green and cool
3. Shopping with carte blanc
4. Reading
Now to find out more about YOU! Kim, Andrea, Steph & Allison
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment