Friday, August 24, 2007

Beautiful Babies

Who wouldn't want to spend their day with him? Tuesday afternoon I had the pleasure of hanging out with my sweet cousin Krystal and her three kids under 3. Super Mom! Watching her made me appreciate all the hard work that goes into Motherhood, she is amazing. Jake is 2 1/2 and her twins Austin and Avery are 6 months. Darling! Talk about making a girl baby hungry. And look at those baby blues! I got to hold them and love them, help feed them and of course play with Jake. Krystal and Byron make beautiful children, I can only hope to be so lucky. Thanks for the fun day Krys!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh how cute if I do say so myself!! I am sad we didn't get pictures of us!! What were we thinking? Oh well. Lets get together again soon. Fun times!

Candace said...

WOW! Go super Krystal!! :)

Um, Heather? I have two really unrelated random questions:

1)How do you know Kelly (Skillen) Crowder? (I know her from EA)

2)What is your "professional" opinion on over-the-counter teeth whitening products? Are they worth it to even try, or should I just wait until my hubby can do it for free?

That's all. Told you they were random questions. :)