
Phil has been faithfully working on our backyard and our little patio pots, aka our "garden". Just two tomato plants make up our little garden. One Roma and one Cherry. It is so stinkin' hot here, and Phil goes out every morning to give them a soak, just so they can have enough gumption and strength to make it through the day. We "tried" a full blown garden last year, and the poor thing got burned out, plus our thumbs weren't so green, if you know what I mean! I am very thankful Phil takes the time to make our yard beautiful. Thanks Babe!
Here are before pics of the backyard....

And After!


3 comments:
I'm excited you started a blog! I have had a lot of fun messing around with the one Jared started for us. Anyway, your backyard is looking great! I love it and it makes me excited for the day we can have a backyard to make our own also. Thanks for sharing!
i love your backyard! where are you guys living now?
We are off of Crismon & Baseline, we are still in the Skyline stake. This October will be 3 years in our house. Where are you?
Hey email me!
Post a Comment