Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Finally, a Blog to call my own!
Okay, so I have been a blog junkie for awhile. It all started with my sister-in-law Allison. She has a great blog and from there I just kept blog-hopping from one blog to the next. Granted I don't know half the people on her links, I just like to look at everyone else's pics and cute blogs. Since I have never been great at journaling I figure this is a modern day way to get going. Now that I have my own blog to keep me busy, perhaps I will quit lurking on other people's sites...then again maybe not! Welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU'RE A LURKER!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. Heather, I'm happy you finally got one started. I can't wait to see everthing you post in the next bit. The backyard looks nice and very lush! WATER makes everything grow, oh, and a little sunlight!
Post a Comment