Friday, March 6, 2015

Carson's Cake Smash

For Carson's 1st birthday I wanted to do a little cake smash photoshoot and usually I do one on my own, and have for the other kids. Living in AZ I had access to various props and backdrops thanks to generous photographer friends. The light is iffy in my house here and with the gloomy winter days I decided to hire it out. We have a lovely friend who specializes in babies and she did a wonderful job. It was fun to sit back and let her handle the details too. Carson did great and repeated his cake crying performance for the camera. Ha!

 photo IMG_1479_zpsd8528cfb.jpg  photo IMG_1529_zpslp0ndrue.jpg  photo IMG_1551_zpsgm5fffck.jpg  photo IMG_1586-combo_zpspxbntbwx.jpg  photo IMG_1674-combo_zpswizuc2xd.jpg  photo IMG_1680-combo_zpstnhccdkq.jpg  photo IMG_1688-combo_zpsbd1zj2uw.jpg  photo IMG_1706_zpss5sgbnd9.jpg

After cake Erin, the photographer, had a fun idea to do a bath scene. Carson was not so sure about that but after she gave him a toy he warmed up to the idea and had some fun with the water.
I am thrilled with the photos and am so happy to have this sweet time captured.

 photo IMG_1730_zpshna6zr37.jpg  photo IMG_1770-combo_zpsu0i5vwsa.jpg  photo IMG_1831-combo_zpssn3msoy2.jpg
We sure love this little nugget. He definitely reigns supreme as the baby of the family.

No comments: