Waaaaay back in November, before Thanksgiving Max mentioned that his tooth hurt. This caused my hygienist ears to perk up and upon further examination I was relieved (and surprised!) to see that it was just a loose tooth. Ah! My big boy has his first loose tooth! So exciting. I told him to start wiggling it and that all was well.
During my time working in the dental office there a two camps of loose tooth kids; the "wiggle it out in 2 days" or "don't touch it! My tooth will erode by itself thankyouverymuch". Max was in the latter group.
When I took Carson's 11 month pics I sat Max down to snap a few pics of his smile before it was forever changed. Dramatic much? Yes, I am. My babies are growing up and these things make me melancholy. Which means pictures to document.
January 1st, roughly 6 weeks later, after some rough housing and jumping on beds, Max finally lost his tooth! I was thinking we were going to have to take him to the dentist to get it pulled since he wasn't working on it. Plus his permanent tooth is coming in behind and crooked. Little shark.
Due to aforementioned rough housing the famous lost tooth was literally lost. Somewhere in his bedroom rug, under the bed, in his covers, who knows? We were both bummed. I wanted to see it and he wanted to leave it for the tooth fairy. I assured him that she would understand and to start looking!
Miraculously it was found while Max was in time out. Then when he was putting it on his dresser it fell again into the carpet. He found it again though and we put it in a little cup for safety.
The tooth fairy left a $1 bill in the shape of a sailboat with a shiny and sparkly blue quarter.
One satisfied customer.

2 comments:
Oh man! These are the most adorable pictures ever. What a sweet little guy! Boppy is of the latter group as well! She has a lose tooth and will not touch that sucker! Hopefully her mouth isn't a total mess. Eeek! Love your cute family sooo much!
Do you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his chest?
That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and look after you with all his heart...
12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct
This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to to be the best lover he can be.
Matter-of-fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is absolutely mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...
...You will immediately find him open his heart and mind for you in a way he never expressed before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.
Post a Comment