Friday, April 11, 2014

Carson: 3 Months

Wahoo! Posting in real time here, for this post at least. Last week Carson turned 3 months old. Little love is growing entirely too fast. His little body is filling out nicely and he is getting stronger and sturdier with each passing month.

 photo April14_0008_zps44e7bc11.jpg

The glorious hair is getting longer and is still soft and smooth. I can't bear to cut it at this point but he will certainly need a haircut or two before his first birthday.

 photo April14_0022_zps244a4774.jpg  photo April14_0031_zpsc23c0538.jpg 

Carson is not a fan of tummy time but we try and get a few minutes in each day. I admit I am not very good at making sure it gets done but he is able to lift his head without a problem. He LOVES interaction and when we talk and coo at him. He readily responds in turn and will mimic our sounds. He also will blow raspberries and thinks it is fun when we go back and forth playing motorboat with our mouths and sounds.

 photo April14_0018_zpsd2f9d776.jpg

He has discovered his hands this month and will suck on them. He also will pull his hair and ears while nursing.

 photo April14_0033_zpsf4776c56.jpg

The kids fight over who can sit by him and they get grumpy and whiny when they feel slighted. 

 photo April14_0007_zps78457cb6.jpg  photo April14_0063_zps95a22bf1.jpg

Freshly bathed and I put some gel in his hair, it gets a bit of curl when wet and held with product.

 photo Carson3months2_zps01e5709f.jpg 

He loves to sleep on his belly. I am conscious of rotating his head to keep it beautifully round and of course to preserve his hair.

 photo sleepingcarson_zpsa8edbc9d.jpg  photo crazyhaircarson_zps88782fd2.jpg 

Carson is now moving into size 2 diapers and is solidly in 3 month clothes but we are still working the 0-3 month onesies too. 

 photo carsonmom_zps24973c83.jpg

I have started singing a little diddy to the tune "We love you Conrad" from Bye Bye Birdie to him and he loves it, big grins, lots of kicking and cooing:

I love you Carson, oh yes I do
I love you Carson, and I'll be true
When you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh Carson, I love you

No comments: