
Max is so independent and capable. He chooses his clothes, dresses himself and can do most of his shoes on his own. He even likes to spend time in the bathroom combing his hair until he looks most handsome, then he comes and shows me his handiwork. I don't change anything about what he does on his own, if he is wearing some crazy combination I just let him be. He does a pretty darn good job at it.
He also is very much in love with his belt, tucking in his shirts and most recently his new pair of Saltwater sandals. I found them at a consignment store for $5 and snatched them right up. He loves that he has sandals just like his friend Owen. I'm impressed that he can buckle them on his own.
1 comment:
These pictures are amazing!! I love that he is so independant! Reese is the complete opposite, probably because I baby her too much. Since Crew has been born, she finally is starting to want to dress herself but she would never be able to to the buckles on salt waters. What a sweet find!
Post a Comment