Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rhett's First "Official" Haircut

This has been in my draft pile for 2 months. Goodness! I am so behind over here. Life has settled down a bit and I am trying to catch up. 

Rhett had his first official haircut on July 17th. We placed him in the bumbo chair, found something to distract him and Phil got to work. Rhett was getting pretty shaggy but I still wanted to keep those cute curls.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Rhett did fabulous, watching himself in the mirror and eating our honey dripper was enough to keep him still.
Phil just trimmed a bit on top and the sides.

Photobucket Photobucket

Hooray! His curls made the cut!

Photobucket

After a bath I stopped to snap a few more images of my handsome boy.

Photobucket

Love him!

Photobucket

No posing here, he did this on his own. Reminds me of George Costanza from Seinfield. Phil and I literally laugh out loud at this. He can't help it, he's a stud.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

He's scrumptious!

Anjane' said...

Oh my gosh, the Seinfield reference? Hilarious!

Amy said...

SO cute and squishy! And I love the ending pose. :)