Naturally, this was Rhett's first time at the beach and he did so well! He loved crawling around in the sand and running it through his fingers.

The kids dug right in with Phil and loved being outside. It was a bit overcast and just lovely. You can't beat the beach.

I was surprised that they didn't balk at being buried.


We loved running in towards the waves and then running back to higher ground as the waters rolled in.

You can't look at Kate and not beam. Sweet frolicking girl.

Aunt Stephanie helped Rhett feel the ocean. I love his face in this series.
Anticipation at the water rolling in. The shock of the cold temperature as it washed over his legs.

And then just sheer joy at the experience. He makes me so happy. Gah! I want to kiss him right now.

Squishy, sandy baby feet.
And this boy! He was brave as the water washed over him. Love his face here.

They were covered in sand. And it didn't bother them one bit.

Kate's hair was meant to be in California. Her soft curls bounced right up.

We had a wonderful morning. It was so nice to be outside and not melt from our usual heat.
5 comments:
Your kiddos look so cute! I want to go to the beach now!
I'm totally typing this one-handed right now... baby on the other arm!
LOVE these pics! I love the beach too. Can't wait for all these cool "firsts" with my little bub.
Your littles are just born to be in front of a camera. Too beautiful!
Haha the last comment was from me, not my mom. She was using the computer last. Didn't realize she was still signed in until I hit publish. Love ya!
How fun, great pictures, cute kids!
Love all of the beach pics. Im so glad that you were able to get a much needed family get-away in.
Post a Comment