Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How to Eat Graham Crackers

Have a cup of milk for dipping.

Photobucket

Get comfortable.

Photobucket

Be social.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drink every last drop of milk.

Photobucket

Sometimes it can get messy.

Photobucket

Very messy...

Photobucket

Don't cry, yell or get mad at spilled milk. Take pictures instead.

Photobucket

Clean it up.

Photobucket

Any guesses at the culprit?

Photobucket

Crackers are messy. Wash up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Often times a bath is necessary.

Photobucket

Have two handy helpers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow your crackers with a healthy dose of freshly washed baby.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elise said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Nate and Lori said...

This is a hilarious post! I love the cute guilty, super smiley picture of Rhett as he knows that he knocked the milk over.

This is a fun snack idea and one that I will have to try on my picky little one.

Kami Milliron said...

Holy cute kids ! ! I swear they ALL get cuter and cuter every day : ) And we LOVE graham crackers with peanut butter. Mmmmmm !