One photo every hour for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month.
(Er, more like 10 on the 14th but whatever...)
I totally spaced this project until I saw my friend Lori do her post. I figure it is more important that I do the project than worry about the actual day it is done. Here goes.

Toddlers and boxes = endless entertainment. These are their "beep-beeps". Last week Max pulled a box over his body and started driving around. Brilliant! We got out the crayons and colored the boxes, I cut out yellow circles for headlights and they helped glue them on. Then a week later I stole them so I could ship some textbooks. Shhhhh! So these "beep-beeps" haven't gotten the full treatment yet. And they most likely will not be embellished due to the extreme likelihood of my using them to pack something.

Packing with little helpers is fun!
Max: "What you doin' Mom? What you doin' Mom?"
Me: "Packing, Max."
Max: "Ohhhh, packing?"
Repeat 12 more times. :)

Rhett was down for a nap, I snagged a shower and then came out to the hall bath to supervise the natives and try to get ready. Try being the operative word. I got as far as one coat of mascara and blush.

Easter cupcakes ready for transport to Mesa for the Gunnell party.

(Let's pretend this was taken in the 12 o'clock hour, close enough)
I put Max and Kate down for their nap which they vehemently protested, wailing toddler obscenities at me. I shut the door on them (hooray for being in cribs still!), walked away from the ruckus and grabbed my babe who was also going to go down for a nap. We like to play in the mirror, there is always a really adorable baby smiling back at us.

Short nap for Rhett and a phone call from a friend has us going for a truck ride to help move an armoire.
*Missing a few hours due to two big kids who played for 2 hours in their beds instead of napping, preparing for the road trip to Mesa and actual driving. All three kids crashed 15 minutes into the drive. Phil studied for his boards and I obviously drove.

Max and Stanley at Grandma and Grandpa Gunnell's house.



The rest of our evening was fun with family, food and a pinata! We packed up three tired babes after 8pm and headed to our Talbot house to snag more moving boxes. We didn't come prepared to tie them down in the bed of the truck so we shoved them all in the back seat with our kids. Crazy. They were good sports about it and we couldn't see them with the cardboard limo window we had going on. Home around 9:30pm, jammies, brush teeth, nurse the babe and everyone in bed. Phew! I will be happy when going home from family events means just a 5 minute drive.
3 comments:
I dont think that the actual date matters at all...its more just for a way to remember to do it and also to get a sampling of all of the days of a week.
The packing and boxes wears me out just to think of it. I'm glad that your kiddos are having a blast with it but for your sake, I ccan't wait until you are done with that.
You are super mom! I seriously aspire to be like you someday! p.s. those cupcakes look divine!
You are seriously one amazing mama! How you manage to pack a full house, be a mama of 3 and under almost all by yourself, and then make these adorable cupcakes!? You have me baffled. :) I totally admire you and love you to pieces!!
Post a Comment