
Rhett turned three months old just before Christmas. Now January is here and he will be four months old before I know it, only two more weeks! I know I am a broken record but I don't like how fast my kids are growing up one bit, it seems like just a few weeks ago that we brought the babe home.

Rhett at three months is pure delight. He has always been such a happy boy but now he is smiling nonstop and we can get him to laugh. He only fusses when he is hungry or tired and he goes to sleep quite easily. My only "struggle" right now is getting him to transition to a 3-hour schedule. He naps only one hour and then lately he is messing around when it is time to eat right after his nap. I know this is because he is not quite hungry and if he would just sleep a bit longer this issue would resolve. I am going to have to tweak his feedings at night to iron things out.

Night sleep! He is going to bed around 7pm and then will sleep four to five hours, wake to nurse and then usually wakes another four to five hours later to nurse again. Morning wake-up has been consistently around 7am.

I know he is easily 13-14 pounds. Chubby man!
He wears 3 months and 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
He has rubberband wrists, full thighs, a double chin and soft full cheeks. Nibbling on Rhett is irresistible.
His eyes are going to be either brown or green like mine. Our extended family concurs that he favors me more than Phil.

He loves to kick around in his bouncer chair, watch his siblings and all the household coming and goings. He loves to be held but is content to sit/lay on his own.
Bottom line: He is a dream. We love him to the moon and back and can't imagine life without him.
7 comments:
What a precious pudding pie! HE is growing up right before my eyes...wah!
Love this pictures! It was so fun to hold him after his blessing. He is such a happy little guy!!!
oh my goodness...he is a package full of chubby preciousness!!!!
Oh Yummy! That smile just melted me! SO, SO perfect. I agree, he looks more like you than Phil.
He is absolutely adorable!
So.cute. yes i thought we had the same anniversary too. I remember saying something about it last year. I must have been having a twin mom moment :)
Cute cute!!! You deserve to have an easy baby. Love the rolls and the chubs too.
Post a Comment