
It is such a different experience having a child who gains 3 pounds a month. Three whole pounds! I know you shouldn't compare your children but Max and Kate are my only reference point. When they were two months old Kate was 8 pounds, Max 9 1/2 pounds and he had gained 2 pounds in one month. It is just fun to look back at the numbers and I am grateful to have a "normal" and healthy growing boy.

2 Month Stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 8 ounces-27%
Length: 22.5" long-15%
Head: 15.25" -11%
Diapers: Size 1 but once we finish the supply we are moving to a roomier size 2 diaper.
Clothes: It varies wildly with the brand but he is in 0-3 months generally and today I put him in a Carter's 3 month. I think it is safe to say we don't have a newborn anymore.

Rhett smiles and coos, he loves attention and is a very content baby. Sleeping has regulated and he goes just a bit longer between feeds at night, roughly 3 hours and still about 2 hours during the day.

I love this sweet boy so much. He fits into our family perfectly. The kids still shower him with kisses, talk to him in high-pitched baby voices and love to hold him. He is a trooper and tolerates us all man-handling him. I kiss his cheeks endlessly and nibble his soft ears.
We love you little brother!
6 comments:
The chubbier he gets the cuter he is!
My gracious he is precious!!!! He loves a lot like Kate/Phill...he is a doll!
He's a handsome boy!! I see so much of you and your mom in him!
Such a sweet boy!! You captured some great shots!
He is absolutely adorable. I would say you and Phil do good work!
Im glad that he's chunking out for you. I always wonder if my next kids will gain weight faster too. He's super cute! I need to see him in person sometime soon!
Post a Comment