
My sweet friend Lori sent us these fun month stickers in the mail since we are both detail obsessed. I am so very glad she did! Thank you Lori! Rhett and I did a mini photo session while Max and Kate were napping to start the fun documentation of our monthly milestones. Yes, the pictures are all the same but a certain Grandma in Utah won't mind and frankly neither do I.

Mr. Rhett is one month old. Stop! Time is slipping by so fast and this little man is changing every day.
He had his check-up on Monday and here are the latest stats:
Weight: 8 pounds 10 ounces! 17th percentile
Length: 21 inches:
Not sure I believe it since they said he grew almost an inch in the 3 days between coming home from the hospital and his initial check-up...
Not sure I believe it since they said he grew almost an inch in the 3 days between coming home from the hospital and his initial check-up...
Newborn clothes and now in a comfy size 1 diaper.
Regardless, please note the whopping THREE pounds put on since birth! Good grief. Perhaps it has something to do with eating every two hours? Hmmm, little piggy?
Gaining weight is something he excels at, clearly. He was 5 pounds 13 ounces at birth, 5 pounds 8 ounces coming home, back to birth weight at his 3 day check-up, up to 6 pounds 15 ounces one week later and finally a hefty 8 pounds 10 ounces. Again, he is growing way too fast.
Gaining weight is something he excels at, clearly. He was 5 pounds 13 ounces at birth, 5 pounds 8 ounces coming home, back to birth weight at his 3 day check-up, up to 6 pounds 15 ounces one week later and finally a hefty 8 pounds 10 ounces. Again, he is growing way too fast.

"Did you get my good side mom?"

Aaaaand we're done!
His brother and sister adore him still. If anything Kate's adoration grows stronger each day. She loves to kiss him, lays her cheek on his head and will try to comfort him when he cries and she is within reach.
Rhett has his "witching hour" between 7pm and 10pm where he is wide-eyed. He is fussy unless he is held, swaddled and he likes to be bounced with his bum patted, thank you very much.
He is starting to be a bit vocal, can follow you with his eyes and he calms almost instantly when I pick him up and talk to him. Love this boy!
8 comments:
Has it really been a whole month? I want to meet him before he gets too old! Cute pics!!!
I can't believe it's been a month either!
Great job on the pics, what a handsome boy!
He's getting chubby!! I need a Rhett fix like now.
Adorable. He is filling out perfectly. What a sweetheart!
Awww....he looks like a totally different kid!!! From newborn session to 1 month pics...all at once:)
love ya
Perfect!!! I'm happy that you like them too and love the monthly posts so I think this will be fun. And it gives Rhett something a little bit different than his twin siblings, who will most likely steal the show most of the time. He's so adorable. You've almost made it past what I think was the hardest part...those first 6 weeks are tough. I forgot about the "witching hour"...its so hard!
I bet its just the cutest thing to see Max & Kate with him.
He is so cute Heather, and I love the onsie idea!
Great pictures! He's super cute. Love the onesie stickers. Can't believe how big he's gotten in one month! We're doing feedings every two hours over here too...exhausting! But good work-- he looks great!
Post a Comment