Thursday, July 21, 2011

Utah: Part 2

Our stay with my mom was low key and really relaxing. The weather was glorious, it rained and we soaked it up! The kids loved playing with new to them toys and my mom spoiled them with a few new toys to keep too.

Kate got a doll stroller and my mom has been waiting for years and years to give the first granddaughter a doll  similar to one she had growing up. She brought it out and we showed it to Kate, who promptly freaked out and threw it down. So her bear was the designated passenger in her new stroller. Kate also hated the Tickle-Me Elmo doll my mom has, when it vibrated she would cry and throw it down as well. Phil loved to tease her with it.

Photobucket

Max loved to drive around on his cousin's plasma car.

Photobucket

We went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant and met up with the Rapier crew as they were having their reunion in town, my mom and Link were in charge this year.

(Our family is absent as the kids were in bed and I was the photographer.)

Photobucket

We took advantage of being outside.

I love this shot of my boys; Max mimicking Phil leaning against the steps and for some reason sticking his tongue out, probably in concentration.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Played with cousin Kash and I took family pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a wonderful time with family!

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

wow! lots of summer fun for your cute family!!! yay!!! you look awesome as always!!! kids are getting SO big!!!

Nate and Lori said...

I absolutely lovee picture of Max copying Phil on the porch. Your trip sounds like it was nice and all of your pictures are beautiful, as always. Im pretty much jealous about how much better you are at photography than I am...some day. :)

Kimberly said...

I agree! The picture of Max sitting like Phil is SOOOO cute! And too bad Kate didn't like the doll your mom had saved! Girls are so much DRAMA!!! Maybe she'll warm up to it... :) Looks like you had a great trip.