
We returned the favor. Max & Kate with their Papa Link and Grandma Nay.

I shot this as we were walking to the truck. I love it. Max's eyes are incredible and there is no crazy photoshop involved, just a low aperture.

We loaded the kids and as Phil was shutting the door he noticed Kate. Girl can't keep her headbands on, they are either blind folds or neck ties. I was hoping she never figured this out. I love her pouty lips and sweet double chin.

We topped off the evening by going downtown to find something to eat, lugging the kids in their carseats as we walked down Main Street back and forth only to find everything closed. We returned home and I made BBQ chicken pizza and had apple pie a la mode with caramel sauce and watched the Blindside.
The rest of the week was spent enjoying family and ending with Conference. It was wonderful and I really enjoyed the messages and emphasis on teaching our children. I have since listened to the sessions again online. How blessed we are to have access to them again and again.
I am so grateful for this gospel, for our Savior who has made it possible for us to return to our Heavenly home, for the covenants that Phillip & I have made with the Lord and each other that enables my family to be forever, that I will see Camden again. I am so blessed to be a mother.
7 comments:
First I just have to say that Reese has the same shorts as Kate...Children's Place?
I love your first official family photo including Camden. The kids couldn't look any sweeter. And Max with those eyes? Are you kidding me? Those eyes are going to break a few hearts someday. Can Reese put a dibs on him?
I too enjoyed conference and just loved a validation that being a mother is the most important thing.
Lovely - Just lovely. And the sleeping thing too, that isn't too shabby.
Love every little update.
Two beautiful babes who are so lucky to have such a beautiful mother (inside and out!).
I missed checking my blog list and you had posted 3 times. I better get better at checking so I don't miss out. You have been busy and I mean busier than normal. Love, love, love the pictures of your adorable kids. I noticed them as you walked into church today and they both were smiling and dressed so cute. They are really starting to show personality.
I love all your posting lately! It makes my routine life a little more exciting:)
I also love the photo of Max. Beautiful and definitely frame worthy. Little Kate's eye patch is pretty cute too.
Those pictures are beautiful. Your kids are adorable.
LOVE the complete family picture!! How proud big brother Camden must be!
Post a Comment