Enjoy!
Kate breathing all on her own!
Kate yawning
Dad holding her while she gets weighed, so tiny!
Size comparison

Dad doing her cares, changing his 3rd or 4th diaper ever! He'll get plenty of practice! ;)
Sweet Max

Holding Max for the first time

In love! (And I am more in love watching my husband be a daddy)

Max getting his UV treatment, love how relaxed he is with his arms over his head.
Babies are doing well! Max was extubated yesterday, back to CPAP and the apnea episodes that come with it. Kate is breathing room air all on her own accord! She is our over achiever and we love her for it. Max continues to stress us out with his spells but he is a fighter. He should start feeds today, happy day!
25 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! This brings some tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for the two of you. And hooray for Kate and Max's achievements over the last few days, room air and extubated. When our guy was born, I expected to love him dearly, but what I didn't expect was the overwhelming increase of love that I would feel for Brian. It truly is an amazing thing to watch your sweet husband care for your little ones. Thanks for the pictures...now I can relax! hehehe Congrats again!
They are so perfect Heather. Thanks for sharing pictures. So glad to hear that they are progressing and doing better. I love their little noses, they are so cute!
Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. They are so precious!
They are both so beautiful! I love seeing how happy you two are with them. I'm glad to hear they are progressing so well and hope you are feeling better each day too!
I am so happy to hear Kate is doing so well. And Max will get the hang of it : ) What BEAUTIFUL babies you have. I wish I could give them a squeeze !
Heather, I cried when I saw the pictures. The are so sweet and so tiny and such precious babies. So glad to hear the updates and that today was a good day. I too am in love with them!
Yay, I'm so happy to hear about progress! Love the pic of you holding Max - your eyes say it all!
They are SO cute!!! I am SO happy for you two!!! CONGRATS!
Could they be any cuter? So sweet.
I love the Proud-Parent faces!
Oh they are so stinkin cute! Thanks for the pictures, can't wait to get to know them. They are both doing so great!
they are sooo beautiful! oh my i just love them! watching my husband hold a tiny baby whether ours or someone elses always melts my heart too! you look great by the way, so pretty as usual~ xoxo max & kate!
They are so beautiful! So sweet. We are so happy for you guys!
Ah i can't get enough of these! Do I see a tint of red in Kate's hair? Thanks for the pictures, Heather. I hope you're all holding up well. You're just amazing people, I hope you feel that way! :)
Beautiful. Simply beautiful :)
Wow! What beautiful gifts from above! They are so precious. Congratulations to you all. You both look so happy and content. May God continue to grant you with all that you have need of.
Ok, first of all, you look too stinkin good.
Second of all, your babies are beautiful. Really. Not just because that's what people think they have to say about babies but because they really are.
Thanks for the update and pictures. I crave them.
We'll pray for those apnea episodes to stop. It's like you can physically feel your heart drop to your toes when all the monitors start going off.
LOVING the pictures! I absolutely can't wait to meet these two beautiful angel babies. They couldn't be more adorable. I love that you are able to update us. They are doing so great...getting stronger every day! I hope you are recovering well. Thanks for updating. Love those babies!
Heather you look way too good...I'm not sure thats fair. And I agree that its so fun to see Phil helping change diapers. You guys will be a good team. You pretty much could never overload us with pictures, so keep them coming!
They are SO adorable! and so tiny! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see more pictures!
so beautiful! Seriously. I'm in love.
They are beautiful...so happy for you guys!
Beautiful babes!!! Love the little whirl in Kate's hair!!
Oh sweet Heather...they are just perfect! What awesome pictures! I am in love too! Did you get my email about taking pics when they get home? Hope you are doing well!
so adorable! you guys are so sweet with them...definitely heaven sent! thinking of you guys! love ya!
Congrats guys! They are beautiful! I can't believe that Kate is breathing on her own. She'll be home before you know it! I'm so glad that they are both safe and sound!
Post a Comment