Babies are coming tomorrow morning. Surgery scheduled for 6am. Ready or not!
At the doctor's appt today we did a growth ultrasound and an NST, it was determined that our little girl has only gained 80g (roughly under 3 ounces) in the past 2 weeks. Not good enough for the 3 doctors who are on the case. So! Delivery tomorrow.
Of course, all pertinent details will follow this whirl-wind of events. Stay tuned!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Good Luck my darling! I will see you on Wednesday with a little treat. i can't wait to meet the babies!!!
holy cow!!! good luck...can't wait to meet the cuties!!! keep us posted:) love you guys!
You've made it a good long time, Heather. You're AMAZING!! I'll be thinking of ALL of you tomorrow... and probably a good portion of tonight as well. I mean, this is BIG! :) Congratulations in advance as, for sure, tomorrow is a BIG BIG day!
good luck! We wil be thinking of you all and praying it all goes swimmingly!
you'll do great ! Can't wait to meet your little ones!
Oh goodness...I can't imagine the anxiety of knowing that tomorrow is it! Good luck! I will be stalking the blog and thinking of you!
I can't wait to meet these little babies! Our prayers are with you and the little ones Heather!
Good Luck! And congrats on your sweet babies :)
I'm getting a little teary-eyed. Memories.
It will be overwhelming and definitely a whirl-wind, but I know you will be extremely blessed, even carried through this early birth process. I'm so glad you got the shots in time and I'm glad you have a great team of doctors. Relax, breath, and feel the prayers everyone will be offering in your growing family's behalf. I can't wait to meet your "pocket sized" babies (that's what our first NICU nurse called our little girls.). They'll be small and need extra care, but just remember they'll be growing like weeds in no time.
Oh my goodness! Hope all goes well with you and your little ones tomorrow. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Ahh that is my hubby's birthday!
Praying that all may go well with you and both little ones!
Oh my goodness Heather! I agree with everything that Kathryn said. Good luck with everything!
hope you can get a little sleep tonight. i am so excited for you and this fun adventure that is about to happen in a few short hours. camden is having last minute pep talks with these two sweet angels right now. : ) good luck and you will be in my prayers!
sorry, it posted twice for some reason!
I don't expect this to sound sane. Take that with a grain of salt.
I thought about your coming day as I drifted off to sleep because I was so excited for you. So of course, as per my Kelly mind workings, your labor was worked into my dreams last night.
Not the actual labor. I was just told that you birthed a boy, a girl, and 15 cheesy enchiladas.
They were named Diego, Sally, and enchiladas. respectively.
I hope this make you happy. :)
Anxiously awaiting pictures and news.
Good luck!! Let us know if you need anything. We are close!!!
Congratulations!. You and your sweet babies are in our prayers! Happy birthday to them!
Good luck and Congrats!! I had my little Cora at 32 weeks. She had also stopped growing so they took her early. She was 2lbs 9oz and she did AMAZINGLY well never even on oxygen. Good luck with everything and your sweet babies!!!
Post a Comment