Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Want or Need?

It's 9:30 in the morning and I am craving mint oreo ice cream...bad.

Currently asking myself:
  • is it rational?
  • Do I care?
  • Do I want to get dressed and run to the store?
  • What will people think when they see a pregnant women in the ice cream aisle at 9:30am?
  • Do I care?
  • How bad do I want it?
  • What will Phil think/say?
  • Do I care?
  • Is DQ drive-thru open this early?

I get weighed tomorrow...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just love, love, love being pregnant! how fun! go get your ice cream!!!

The Price Family said...

Go get your ice cream! For heavens sake...what is the question? Go get it, eat it, enjoy it!!!

Kim said...

LOL! I hope you went and got it. YUM YUM!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

lol... i ate multiple mint oreo blizzards my pregnant summer. :) the cool mint ice cream plus chocolate??? how can you resist!

Brittney Blount said...

Is that bad if those thoughts go through my head and I'm not pregnant.

Kami Milliron said...

Do it Heather, do it !

Kelly said...

And the last question should have been: I get weighed tomorrow, does this change the fact that I'm CRAVING this ice cream?

Thanks, Heather. Now I am craving Blue Bunny Mint Chocolate Chip... It's called Exquisite Mint... for a good reason. I recommend it.

Brian and Janette said...

I kept waiting for a "Do I care?" to show up under the "I get weighed tomorrow..."

If it was a regular occurrence (okay...as in daily=regular), I might be concerned, but I say knock yourself out!

Krystal said...

So did you get it?

Taryn and Sterling said...

Who cares!! Eat some for me!

Marrdy said...

Life is too short not to enjoy ice cream while you are pregnant! Go get some.

Andrea Gunnell said...

You got me thinking about ice cream...I'm sure excited to have some very yummy homemade ice cream on Sunday!

Goodmangang said...

You go and get some! When prego with Camry I craved snickers frozen Mini. Not ever day but when I craved i indulged!!!! You have the right to make those babies happy.

J-ME said...

doin some blog catch-ups and i must say- you are the CUTEST pregnant gal ever! and i love the nursery! very original! i love it! i agree with everyone else, i do hope you got the ice cream! :)

Maren said...

so, did you go? sounds yummy!

Leah said...

Don't care and bring me some! HA! Did you get it?

Marilyn said...

Who cares what they think, go for it!