A few that come to my mind:
- It's about dang time!
- My turn!
- Hallelujah!
- (Run around screaming)
- Suh-weet!
- Tears of joy.
- Prayers of gratitude.
- And God remembered Heather.
- The list goes on...
Your thoughts?
**Oh, don't tell my mom. Her secret package is coming in the mail. SURPRISE!

50 comments:
WAHOOO!!!!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!!! My lips are sealed!
Oh, I am so excited for you guys. Congradulations!
I still can't stop smiling!!!!
Oh I'm so excited for you. Thanks for calling me. I have been so happy ever since.
I've had the best feeling inside since you called! We are so so happy for you. Yay!!!!
Oh my gosh! I was just going to email you & ask for an update but checked your blog first! Ted & I are both so happy & excited! An answer to MANY prayers, ours included. When are you due??
wha??!!! i have been anxiously awaiting to hear some news!!! that is so awesome...words cant express how happy we are for you!!! congrats in a BIG way!!!
Amen! Congrats we are so happy for you! Soo happy!
I am so happy for you both!! That is wonderful news!! Congrats!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS ON THIS ONE!!! CONGRATS!!!! Hope you are feeling well!
I just got chills!!! WHAT JOY!! WHAT fun!! I want to call you right now and cry!! YIPPEE! I am so so so so so so so very happy for you!
I'm thinking "Two Pretty Pink Lines" is a good name, or maybe "double trouble"!!!!
We are super excited for you two. Our prayers have been answered! You are going to be a great mommy!!
Yahoo!! I am sooooo happy for you Heather!! Let us all know how far along and how you are feeling!! Congrats!!
We are so stinkin excited for you both too!! Can't wait to get together tomorrow and celebrate.
A serious congrats is in order! That is awesome!!
Congratualtions!! I'm so excited for you guys :)
Congrats Heather! I am so happy for you. That is wonderful!
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to find out what you are having.
My heart jumped, and tears came to my eyes when I saw the picture! I am so happy for you and Phil! There really are no two people who are more deserving than you guys. I can't wait to hear more of this journey. Yay!!!!
This seriously brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for yoy guys! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
HOLY FREAKING EXCITING ! Congrats, congrats, congrats and a million, gazillion more congrats ! Oh I seriously have the chills, I am SO excited !
Holy Crap! That's exciting!
Congratulations! That just totally made our day.
I'm crying!!! That's wonderful, I am so happy for you guys! WAHOO!!!
Congratulations Heather and Phil. I am so excited! It is finally your time! Yeah!
HEATHER!! i am so excited for you and yes, it is about darn time. : ) i hope you are feeling ok!
This makes me SOOOOOOOOO happy!!!! What wonderful news!!! Best wishes!
We are so happy for you!!!! I could add to your list as well. Congrats!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to read my blog and see why I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and just couldn't be happier for you and the fact that we get to do this together. I can't wait to hear more details!
I have goosebumps all over!!!! I am so excited for you guys. The Lord does have a plan for us. Heather congratulations!!!!! I have been away from blogs for a while I have been so busy and this is the first time that I have read my blogs in a good while. You are so blessed and I love reading your posts, because you remind me to remember that I am blessed too.
I'm so excited for you and your family! I hope it all goes well! best of luck to you!
Heather I am so happy for you guys!!!! Ok, how far along are you? I need details! Let me know what your mom says.
oh my gosh I have been thinking about you all day and had to get on your blog to see if anything was new. AMAZING...I am holding the baby in my lap who's sleeping and I nearly dropped her in excitement. I am SOooooo excited for you...so, so , so , so excited! Gosh...congrats honey. I need an email very soon with all the great details! Heavenly Father is so faithful!
OH.My.GOSH!!! I told you this would be the year. My eyes are full of tears as I remember a day just like this one that like you I had waited so long for. You will be in my prayers and I am so glad Heavenly Father knows you are lovely, faithful and courageous!!
Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATION! i am so happy for the both of you. i'm seriously speechless, but i'm sending my love~
That is so great!! I am so excited for you guys!! When are you due?? CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats Heather! That is so exciting!! Im so happy for you two!
I have been smiling since we saw you in the temple! You and Phil will be so awesome! You can't move away now. pictures, pictures, pictures!!
I am so glad you are finally sharing. I am so beyond excited for you and Phil. We love you Heather!!! Let's do that lunch in April!
YAAAAAA-HOOOOOOO!!!! I just did a happy jig for the two of you! Seriously....so stinkin' AWESOME!!! You are the third friend that I've heard about in the last week that has had good news in this department. (one finally was gifted twin girls through a surrogate after years and years of trying and eventually needing a hysterectomy, the other was able to adopt a baby after years of trying!) I swear, Heavenly Father is working overtime to send these special spirits to wonderful homes! What a blessing!
Please let us know how you are feeling when you get a moment! Oh, and how did you surprise your mom? Details, details!
Why this announcement on BLOGGER? I'm totally shocked... and happy... and tearful... and etc. etc. etc....
But, had I not checked up on you here... how would I have known? I am so so so so so so so happy for you guys! LOVE, hugs and kisses!
HOORAy Lady! so exciting for you and phil. I can't wait to hear more about this awesome adventure in your life! YAHOOOOO!
Wow!!! a brother or sister for Camden...enjoy and leave any fears in the hands of our Almight Lord and Savior!!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good!
if ever a blog post has made me cry... HEATHER! ... I assumed this was why you were going private and I'm now assuming my assumption was correct. I'm sure happy for you guys. I'm at a loss of words, just a lot of happy sighs. Horray for Heather and Phil and BABY!! :)
Congrats! I guess it has been a long time coming! Hopefully it is sickness and swelling free:)
YEAH!!! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and I'm so glad I did. Holy lots of comments! YOU GUYS ARE LOVED! Hope everything goes smoothly! LOVE YA!
It IS about blasted time!!! I'm SO happy for you and Phil! This baby will be adored and spoiled to the max. Babies are amazing. I'm so very jealous.
HORRAY!!! i am so so so excited for you! congrats!
Yay! Miracles abounding everywhere! I am so happy to hear this news! I love you and rejoice with you! Congratulations! We will pray for health! Love you, Tiffany
Post a Comment