Thursday, September 4, 2008

Q & A

We accepted Nevada's offer, plunked down our hefty $2000 deposit (all but 10% refundable) which will go towards tuition if we end up attending. Classes would start August 2009. Interviews at U of A just around the corner and yes, Phil is more relaxed having one in the bag. Thank you for the support and congrats! We are excited and relieved and I am slowly warming up to the idea of living in the lunar land of Henderson.

We are off tomorrow for some awesome camping in the Oak Creek Canyon area with friends and I am so excited for the grub! Dutch oven cooking, s'mores, wienie roasting...the works!

I've got to hit the hay, early photoshoot tomorrow morning. Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Cortney said...

Yay...I'm so excited for you guys! Camping also sounds like so much fun...I hope you have a blast. Eat a Smore, or two, or three for me!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! It must be such a relief though to be finally on the road to his dreams...we can relate a little. Good luck with all of that and have fun camping, those s'mores sound yummy...I'm very jealous.

Christi said...

Congrats Heather! My sister-in-law lives there (Jake's sister) in Henderson, they love it! Just don't live in Vegas, I lived there for 3 years and hated it. But Henderson is great! (It's not as crazy) Good luck with everything!

The Price Family said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting. I am still pulling for U of A...it's closer! Have fun camping!

Mandi said...

congrats, but I hope U of A goes well also so you guys can stay in AZ. But then again, it may be fun to be somewhere new. I'm sure Oak Creek Canyon was gorgeous.

Dents said...

I hate to tell you "I told you so." But I knew Phil would get in! Congrats guys!!

Heather K said...

Sounds like a good plan. I think Nevada wouldn't be too bad because it is close to utah and AZ for you guys!

Nate and Lori said...

I am so jealous of the Oak Creek Canyon camping trip. That has got to be one of the prettiest places on eath. Nate grew up 10 mins from there so we used to spend a lot of time hanging out there.

$2000, really? That is hefty. Dental School was only $1000 at the highest places. I guess its all a drop in the bucket compared to the final amount.