He was the only person who didn't wear a suit. And who had an orange tie. (This was okay, though he will wear a suit to U of A.)
He was the only person to ask questions in the group session. He also stumbled a wee bit during the interview, a question caught him off guard, but he pulled through...eventually.
Hopefully they overlook this...
We find out the results August 29th. Happy Friday!


11 comments:
How exciting! Maybe he will be the one that they remember the most. I can't wait for happy friday for 2 reasons now!
I love the organge tie, and it's a good thing to stand out just a little bit! It must feel good to have the first one under your belts. Good luck with all the rest!
Yeah!! You posted pictures. What a handsome guy! The orange tie will make him unforgetable! Good luck to Phil.
You learn as you go...he'll be all prepped now by the time you meet with U of A. Keep going!
He'll be the next Patch Adams.
Slick tie! Hang in there. We are praying for you.
Good LUCK!!!
This is such an exciting time for you guys! Good luck and let us know how it turns out!
ITs ok that he did not wear a suit, not that is to much the same but when my hubby was testing for the fire dept they would have over 2000 apps for 5 job openings and it was sressfull it took us 5 years and alot of no thank you, now we are blessed he loves the dept he is with I cant believe how great it is, (it did not feel that way for the 5 years!) so I know your in for the long hall, the pay off will be worth it!
Oh man, medical school interviews are sooo stressful! And then you have to worry about all of the other silly stuff like clothes! Who would've thought!
Hey girl
I still have your book!! When can I bring it by? Are you home now? Good luck to your sweetie!
Post a Comment