"Phil - My mistake. The decision of the DO Admissions Committee on your application is: ACCEPT! Congratulations! I will mail your letter today.
This is the first mistake I have made in these emails in five years. I sincerely apologize for it happening to you. Once again, your ACCEPT! Letter is in the mail today. Sorry. Please email me back and let me know you got this email. I feel really bad that this happened. Have a nice day. "
The email from our new best friend, the Director of Admissions at Nevada.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
HOORAY! that is great news. congrats. is he going to accept the offer? when will the big move happen? will he start next fall or sooner? im jealous you get to move out of state!
WooHoo!! I can't believe that happened to you guys! What a crazy day! Congrats Phil you Smarty-Pants! So what is your decision now?
Woohoo, that's wonderful news! Although I'm crossing my fingers for a local school to also accept! :-) At least the pressure's off now!
Oh my gosh that is so crazy!!! Well at least you know you are going to med school. I HOPE YOU GET TO GO TO UofA still?
Congratulations to you both!! This is great news and you are still waiting for one from Arizona before you pack your bags right?
Congratulations to Phil and to you as well! A new journey is about to start for the 2 of you. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
Oh Congratulations!!! What a relief it must be to know you are in! Such a huge accomplishment.
HOORAY!!!! That is so fantastic!!! I mean its crazy that he made a mistake but so super exciting to know that you're heading to med school. Good luck with the upcoming interviews.
What a fun surprise. Almost worth the initial let down when you thought you guys were waitlisted? Congratulations!!
YEAHHHHHH! Im so happy for you! Yeah yeah yeah!
YAY! I have chills! What a thrill! Neveda is a fun place to live! Thanks for sharing the great news with us!! That is just awesome! And it was so fun to chat with you the other day....your house is cute!
OH....I CANNOT tell you how absolutely relieved Jonathan & I are for you!!!!! We are SO happy that this was so easy for you! I think you guys needed this...YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!! I can't add enough exclamation points!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Congratulations! Bummer the mistake was made but I'm sure you'll take it!!
Congratulations!! What a nice personal email to make up the mistake! Congrats again!
Congrats to the two of you. How exciting! This news should help be much more relaxed with upcoming interviews....you know, a bird in the hand...
HOORAY!
Congratulations! Now to decide what to do...! (-:
Post a Comment