Sunday, June 1, 2008

Home at Last

(A few of my lovely ladies dressed up for skit night)

Home from camp.

(The edited version)

3 1/2 days of crazy, campy fun. Testimonies were strengthened, friendships formed and fortified, candy abused, sleep deprived, annoying songs sung over and over and over...

I arrived home yesterday, took a 3 hour nap. Awoke with a monster headache feeling slightly nauseated. Took some drugs, ate some grub, went to bed at 7pm and awoke at 7am.

I felt reborn. Sleep will do that to ya!

Back to work and triple digits. Bring it!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hey girl
I love the pic! It was so great to be with you up there. You are such a sweet girl. And I love looking at your Camden's site. What a special baby. Glad we can keep in touch through blogging....and talk photography!

Renee said...

Is that what I have to look forward to at camp this year. I was just called and put in last Sunday as the YW President. I have not been to camp since I was 22. That has been awhile. I am looking forward to being there with my daughter and to get to know the girls better. I am glad to know that you survivied. Our camp is 5 days long though.

Marisa said...

I used to absolutely love girls camp. I bet they had a blast with you. Welcome home :)

Nate and Lori said...

Welcome home. The blogging world just wasn't quite the same with you being absent for a whole week and a half. I need to get a life. How is your work going, btw?