Monday, May 12, 2008

What's Cooking 'Round Here

Head over to Down Right Delish for dinner ideas! I have posted a few new recipes and I would love to hear how they turn out for your family, leave a comment on the site to let me know you stopped by. I will post later this week too; Luau Salad & Falafel with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.

Our photo shoot with my nieces went well. I didn't think so as we were shooting though! Try to get three 5 year olds to look at the camera and smile prettily-at the same time! No easy feat. I left the shoot after 40 minutes feeling defeated and upset with my lack of control over the situation. We got home, reviewed the 257 pictures we took and managed to get some good ones thankfully. Not 257 mind you, but plenty. Here are a few favorites. Not much else happening at our house, just work and work.




10 comments:

The Price Family said...

Very good Heather! You are so super talented in everything!

Andrea Gunnell said...

My favorite is that picture of Hannah. It is beautiful! Good job Heather.

Marisa said...

What great pictures! I love that family!

Unknown said...

awesome job! i can't wait for you to take our family pics! I know they'll turn out amazing.

Katie said...

What pretty little girls! Great job!

Kristi said...

Wow, is this a new career path Heather?? Turned out great!

Kim said...

You did awesome! I need to learn my camera more and photo shop also.

Kelly said...

THREE five year olds? Wowza! Ü

Maren said...

i had no idea you were a photographer!! great pics. triplets? they are so cute and she is so pretty herself!

Dents said...

Those turned out so great